Presentation of the 2020/2021 guided research
We are cordially inviting everyone who is interested to our presentation of the 2020/2021 guided research project. We and students of the University of Namibia discuss the challenges we faced while conducting research in times of a global pandemic and also present the first results of our research projects.
- Zhiying Mao (anthropology, UBT): Relation in Motion: From Odelela to Made in China in Namibia
- Tjova Fololindo (gender and development studies, UNAM): An Investigation Into Women’s Empowerment in the Blue Economy
- Nicola Dörrbecker (KuGeA with a focus on development studies, UBT): Ex-Post-Evaluations at the KfW)
- Eino Ngesheya (sociology, UNAM): Exploring Youth Apathy in Electoral Politics
- Alina Böhm (KuGeA with a focus on history, UBT): German Namibian Views on Land and Land Reform
- Dawid Gawaseb (sociology, UNAM): An Exploratory Study of the Living and Working Conditions of Car Guards in the Windhoek Central Business District, Namibia
- Emilie Köhler (anthropology, UBT): Un/doing the wild: Reintroduction of European bison in the Rothaar Mountains, Germany
To participate in the discussion please register on E-Learning for the course or write an e-mail to email@example.com.
Further information can also be found on the students' blog where they shared their experiences.